Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm In! .... How 'bout you?



I just finished registering for Jessica Sprague's FREE Stories in Hand class. You should join me. The class is going to help me collect (in a cute organized fashion) all the stories that I want to record of my family and my life. After you sign up you can head on over to "My Classes" and read her Class Introduction. Her enthusiasm is contagious. I can't wait for class to start. Oh yeah, there is also a fabulous surprise too!!!

So how about it? Come join me! It's gonna be a BLAST!!!!

3 comments:

Kari said...

I'm in, too!! Thanks for always stopping by to share of your goodness with me ... I've been so busy lately and seeing your face in the comments always puts a smile on my face :) Glad to know I'm not the only one who experiences the funk - I was certainly hoping to hear that!! Congrats on another successful wedding!! When is the next one?

Dawn said...

Hey...how are you!!!?

Happy Holidays to you and your family!!

Boston Dawn

Anonymous said...

I did this class! Did you finish it? I've still got to finish but made the initial book. The question pages were good and that's why I signed up for the class. I'm Irene, by the way, and found your link on Blogging for Scrapbookers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Trump Baja