Thursday, May 10, 2007

Who am I?

I found this quiz on a scrapbook site today (www.debfdigiscraps.com). Thought it was very interesting! I love Jane Austen's books and she has some of the most interesting characters. So I was anxious to see which character I was most like. If you are a Jane Austen fan then try the quiz and let me know 'Who you are?'

You scored as Marianne Dashwood. Most girls can relate with Marianne on a more personal level than some of Austen's other characters. She represents the emotional longings and struggles that seem to attack and bless us at the same time. Loyal to a fault, passionate for experience and life, and a bit over-emotional, Marianne matures and grows (making her so beloved).


Marianne Dashwood

84%

Jane Bennet

66%

Elinor Dashwood

63%

Emma Woodhouse

59%

Charlotte Lucas

38%

Elizabeth Bennet

38%

Lady Catherine

31%

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Miss Katie said...

I've taken that quiz before and I think I was Marianne too.

Kari said...

Okay, GF ... now that your blog info is out there for all to see you'd better get in the habit of updating :) *LOVE* your title!! I was actually given a copy of that CD from Julie de Azevedo herself when I was an EFY counselor ... she had a sing-a-long and if they handed you the mic and you sang the right words you got an autographed CD!! Just another little tidbit about me :)

Tori said...

Ohhhh, another quiz. Gonna take it in my spare time....if I can find some.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Trump Baja