... the New Moon Countdown on the sidebar. Are you anxiously anticipating the newest Twilight movie? I will be at the midnight showing with several of my DILs.
So cute! I cant wait to see the movie. Do you want to babysit my kids while Scott and I go? I wish I could go with you and the girls to the midnight showing, but I know I wouldn't be able to stay awake.
My most important accomplishment in my life so far is that I am the mother of eight ... one daughter and seven sons. I also work as a Network Specialist which most of the time is very fulfilling.
3 comments:
Mee too!! Counting down!!
YAHOOO for New Moon! I can not WAIT for 13 days and counting . . . I need to add that to my sidebar too.
So cute! I cant wait to see the movie. Do you want to babysit my kids while Scott and I go? I wish I could go with you and the girls to the midnight showing, but I know I wouldn't be able to stay awake.
Post a Comment