Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another Free Class @ jessicasprague.com

Hey all my online friends and family. I'm still alive .... I think. I have no excuse or reason to give for not updating my blog. So there, it is what it is. But thanks to my dearest friend, Jana, who asked if I had a blog, which gave me the kick I needed to at least update a few things on my blog.

I also wanted to post about another free class being offered by another dear friend, Jessica Sprague. If you have never taken a class from her, now is a good time to give it a whirl.



http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2426

Well, we will see if I can post a little more often than I previously have done. Although I don't know that anyone is around to see it anymore. All my followers have left so maybe this will just be for me. Anyway, thanks Jana for the gentle nudge!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Welcome back...you were missed! Thanks to Jana for the little nudge to get you back blogging :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Trump Baja