Thursday, December 6, 2007

Journal Your Christmas Day 5

Well, I managed to get Day 5 LO finished. I'm about to fall asleep so Day 4 LO will have to wait again. I'm gonna have to do more work to find my photos for that one so it is gonna take a bit longer.

Here is today's LO. Let me know what you think.



Credits: Cinda - Digital Compilations - Christmas Kit
Andrea Gold - godigitalscrapbooking - Template 143
Lorie M Designs - Word art
AmyW - Boo Silva - Element32 Ornament - One night in Bethlehem
DesignsRoseMadeDesigns - One Night in Bethelehem - #5.
Amy Watson, Amy W. Designs - One Night in Bethelehem - Staple1

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute layout Debi. I really like those stitched frames.

Natalie

Miss Katie said...

I really like this advent calendar! It's so cute. Your layout is cute too.

LivE said...

looooove santa climbing!!! i love too that you're having fun doing this: your blog, your layouts... you deserve all the happiness in the world because you give so much of it to all of us as well. have a happy day, my friend!

Ljonezy said...

Love the Santa countdown. What a great Calander! I know how you feel about being behind. Don't stress get some rest and catch up when you can. (I'm really behind also) I've completed a couple of back pages, but haven't posted them on my blog yet. Hopefully today. Have fun and I'm ready to see more when you find the pics!

Anonymous said...

Deb...this is the cutest advent calendar. I've never seen one like it before! You're doing an awesome job with your LO's (and your blog)!!!

Kari said...

That advent calendar is ADORABLE!!! Look at you ... 5 pages done! I've only done 2 so far (she says blushing)!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Trump Baja