OK ... so somebody stole days off of my calendar!!! All the days between Dec. 5th and Dec. 17th were stolen!!!! I need them back so if anyone sees a date thief please apprehend him!
What can I say ... it was a great dream to 'Journal My Christmas' and I hope to actually finish it ... someday ... probably sitting by the pool on a blistering hot summer day scrapbooking on my laptop about chilly Christmas days. Haha!
Each year I always have great aspirations of grandeur for the "Perfect Christmas." Telling myself ... "this year it will happen!" Then once again when the date thief strikes I find myself doing only the absolute necessities. But next year, I will try again and who knows, maybe one day my "Perfect Christmas" and my "Actual Christmas" may be close!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday and a Very Merry Christmas!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Hey Deb. I know the feeling. I'm way behind also. And I don't even have a real good excuse for not getting them done. I'll just have to get my rear in gear. We still have until after the 1st with prompts so maybe by Feb. I'll have them done. lol We'll both sit by the pool and scrap the cold weather away.
The date thief must have come to your house after they stopped at mine!! I'm missing Dec. 1st-19th so far .... Glad to see you posting! I did finish Christmas cards tonight and am half done with the 25 gifts for the ladies at my husbands office. Then it's just a party at my house Sat. night for friends who are moving and in-laws arrive on Monday. I even took the "day off" today and spent it with my GF learning how to make her perfect cinnamon rolls!! {{{HUGS}}} to you!
Post a Comment